Go beyond the basics into more Creative Photography and Videography with your DSLR camera.
This Digital Photography Course takes the Basics you learned in "EasyDSLR Digital Photography Course for Beginners" and explores more Creative Scenarios, including: Better Portraits, Night Photos, Nature (including Sunsets), Macro Photos, HDR (High Dynamic Range) Imaging, and Time Lapse (those cool videos where 12 hours happens over a few seconds).
It also has Chapters on Image Editing and DSLR Video.
This Advanced Course is actually 3 Courses in One:
● CHAPTER 2 Let's get Creative that has all the Creative Topics mentioned above,
● CHAPTER 3: Image Editing including "Image Formats", "Basic Editing" (Part 1 and 2) and "Advanced Editing" (Part 1 and 2)
You may have heard of some of the Topics covered in these online photography classes but thought they were too complicated to try.
● The Tools and Tricks to get Great Nature Photos
● How to get Predictable lighting in Macro Photos
● The MOST important setting in Macro Photos
● What is HDRI and the amazing results you can get
● How to take and process Images for HDRI
● How to set up a Time Lapse sequence
● Tips for Processing your Time Lapse sequences into Video
● Key ways that you can improve your Photos on the computer
● The Best Settings for DSLR HD Video
Now is your chance to push the Creative envelope of your Photography and have a lot of fun in the process.