Copywriting - Become a Freelance Copywriter, your own boss
"After just a few months I am writing sales copy for a huge experiential company, as well as technical copy for a well-respected tech-industry publication and building websites for small businesses."
Instead it is a unique, detailed step-by-step guide to becoming a successful freelance copywriter working from home, from scratch.
Especially for someone who is their own boss, has few overheads, doesn't have to commute to work, and chooses exactly how much or how little work they want to take on.
• How to begin from scratch and quickly build a portfolio
• How to find clients - fast
• How to market yourself
• How to build a copywriter website in just five days - for free
• How to find the most profitable projects and drop the rest
• How much to charge
In fact, I will even share my killer 'terms and conditions' that enable me to close more business at higher prices.
• I will teach you questioning techniques for telephone interviews (I do all my work over the net and by phone) and show you some clever, low cost phone recording kit and transcription software so that you won't even have to take notes
• Plus lots of tricks of the trade that save valuable time and mark you out as a real pro
And give you stacks of links to real samples of different types of copy, templates, tick lists and so on, plus more detailed descriptions of some of the topics covered in this book (build your own free library).